Playtime that lasts a lifetime!
A playful way to introduce, practice, and promote 7 kid-friendly principles of personal happiness. Share thoughtful, personal responses, and really listen to each other in this family-friendly game that includes game board, 7 character pieces, 7 token holders, 7 sets of tokens, 12 Wild Ernie tokens, and 1 pair of “Ear-Resistable” Jumper Rabbit ears. For 3–7 players.
How to Play:
1. Players choose their playing pieces – characters are from the best-selling 7 Habits of Happy Kids books!
2. Take turns reading cards, responding, and moving around the board to collect tokens for each of the 7 Habits.
3. The first player to fill his or her token holder with 7 tokens becomes the card reader.
4. Play continues until all players have filled their token holders – a true win-win!
- Parent's Choice - Approved Award 2012
- 2013 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval