Surfside Scramble™ Word Game
Surf’s up! Race to slide and swap your letter flip-flops, lining them up to make as many words as you can. Go big—make the longest word or finish first for extra points; paddle in last and it’s wipe-out city! Grades 3+/Ages 8 to Adult. SMALL PARTS . Not for
• 4 Game boards
• 60 Double-sided, flip-flop letter tiles
• Letter storage bag
• Score pad
• 2-Minute timer
How to Play:
1. Each player takes a board and 15 random flip-flop letters.
2. Flip the timer—players race to line up as many connected words on their boards as they can. Each word must begin and end with a letter in the flip-flop lineup and use all of the letters in between, in order.
3. When time’s up, players count the number of words on their boards, winning extra points for using all of their letters, building the longest word, and building the most words.
4. The player with the most points after 5 rounds is the Big Kahuna and wins the game!